Registration day will be held at a central Wellington location (Yet TBC for 2022). Please make sure you have read the compulsory online briefing document prior to race week. This document will be updated and added to the website around 2 weeks out from race weekend. Rego day should be a fun experience with some sponsor stalls to browse, your drop bags to collect, and race merchandise you may want to purchase. We will do our best to make the day as smooth as possible, but please be patient on the day.
- Please have a form of I.D on you to collect your Race bag/Bib. If you can not make rego day, please just arrive EARLY on race day morning to register and collect your race bag/bib. Please do your best to make it to rego day though as we don't want too many being checked off race day. You must also let me know if you can not make rego day.
- Please have your vaccine passes ready to be verified as you arrive at the registration desk
- REGO DAY LOCATION YET TBC FOR 2022
- 12Pm - 7pm
- There will be no compulsory briefings at race registration. Please make sure you read THE ENTIRE online briefing document/race pack in the weeks leading up to race day. This will contain ALL relevant race day information. Any last minute updates will be via the WUU2K Facebook Page, and/or via email. Compulsory online race packs will be ready by 1st July and posted to the WUU-site.
- There will be NO welcome speech this year due to Covid and doing our best to not congest the space (where possible).
- Please BRING YOUR COMPULSORY GEAR, for the gear checks.
- Sponsor gear and race merch will be available for purchase. Eftpos will be available.
- Please be patient and enjoy the day! We will all do our best to get you through as quickly as possible.