REFUNDS AND THE WUU2K
- THERE ARE NO CHANGES/SWAPS/TRANSFERS/REFUNDS
AFTER JULY 1ST - DO NOT ASK ME AFTER THIS TIME
- THERE ARE NO TRANSFERS TO THE FOLLOWING YEAR
- THE EVENT WILL BE CANCELLED IF WE HAVE A SEVERE WEATHER EVENT
- Entries refunded minus 20% admin fee prior to the end of MAY. After this date (From JUNE 1st) it incurs a 50% admin fee.
- Entries can be transferred to another runner PRIOR TO JULY 1ST ONLY (Runners can do this via Eventplus Summary page)
- NO TRANSFERS/REFUNDS/SWAPS/CHANGES after July 1st. We will not respond to emails asking for ANY of these things after July 1st.
- NO REFUNDS WILL BE GIVEN IF WE HAVE TO CANCEL DUE TO SEVERE WEATHER
- 62km and 43km categories can downgrade. PLEASE NOTE you will NOT receive a refund on you original fee. There is no admin fee for downgrading.
- Categories can choose to upgrade. You just pay the difference. PLEASE NOTE that after May 1st will incur a $25 admin fee also.
- Runners can transfer to the WAI run fest event for a $25 transfer fee up until July 1st.
- Runners can still downgrade after July 1st as I know training mishaps happen. No changes Race day.