THE 21KM COURSE
21KM GPX DL (Can be uploaded on your device)
21KM Course Overview
- Runners start at the entrance to Red Rocks just at the end of Red Rocks Car Park
- Head out to Devils Gate, turnaround here, cross the timing mat and head back taking the bridge and Red Rocks track up towards Spooky Gully and the Tip Track
- A marshal will guide you to Spooky Gully track, which will take you to the mid-point (or close to) of the Tip Track
- Now you head down the TT until you reach the bottom. Cross here watching for traffic and marshals instructions
- Follow Happy Valley road until you get to the Tawatawa Aid Station. Now you head up and through Tawatawa reserve until you hit the lower end of the golf course near Adelaide road.
- Scoot around the green, and follow on down until you get to Adelaide road. Cross the pedestrian crossing, and the marshals instructions up to Mt Albert. Nice and steep here.
- Cross over Mt Albert road watching for traffic and wait for the marshals instructions. Once at Mt Albert, follow the Southern walkway towards Mt Vic
- Cross over Constable street waiting for the marshals go-ahead, and follow the Mt Vic trails up towards the finish, taking in the Velodrome, and some awesome Mt Vic trails.